- Stay up to date on the latest accounting tips and training
- Resources for Your Growing Business
- What Is Not Supposed to Be in a Trial Balance Sheet?
- Double and half the Balance Sheet check
- Common Accounting Errors: Avoiding Mistakes for Reliable Financial Statements
I wanted to remove the intercompany balances since we are restructuring so I entered the class that is owed as my debit and the one that owes as my credit and I entered the opposite classes. When I made the entries my intercompany went to zero but it made my Balance Sheet unbalanced balance sheet out of balance for that same Read More
- Industry Specific
- What is the Asset Turnover Ratio?
- How to Calculate Asset Turnover Ratio (Step-by-Step)
- Fixed Asset Turnover Ratio
- Formula and Calculation of the Asset Turnover Ratio
- Example of the Fixed Asset Turnover Ratio
- Limitations of Using the Fixed Asset Ratio
- How Is Asset Turnover Calculated?
Its total assets were $1 billion at the beginning of the year and $2 billion at the end. Companies with cyclical sales may have worse ratios in slow periods, so the ratio should be looked at during several different time periods. Additionally, management could be outsourcing production to reduce reliance on assets and improve its FAT ratio, while still Read More
- Purchase discount
- How much is the NFL Sunday Ticket student discount?
- Purchase Discount in Accounting
- Cash Discount
- Apple Store
However, the supplier also offers a purchase discount of 5% on the transaction if Red Co. pays the amount in 10 days. Red Co. repays its supplier in 8 days, availing of the purchase discount. The purpose of a business taking purchase discounts is to reduce its costs.
Digital methods are quickly emerging as the preferred choice for many modern businesses. Furthermore, businesses can now tap into cloud computing resources which provide them with Read More
- More from Bank of America
- Set up your Account
- For today’s relocating home buyers, time and money are everything
- Direct Deposits
- Understand your debit card
- Card Services
- Decide where to keep extra money
Just be sure to memorize your PIN, as you may be asked to enter it during a transaction. There are many benefits of a checking account, from easy access to your cash to direct deposit of your paycheck. Like with anything, there are checking account pros and cons, but let’s start with the advantages.
- For accounts with a primary owner who is 65+ in age, this account service charge will be waived.
- Institutions like Read More